Saturday, January 27, 2007

combatives and good ol' grillin

yesterday i did jujitsu (i probly spelled tha wrong) with some guys in my prayer group for about 3 hours. lemme tell ya, that is a work out. but it was so much fun. i did some butt kicking and got my butt kicked about as many times. its pretty rough stuff. i passed out once...that was awesome. it was only for a couple of seconds, but coming back in was so kewl. and i beat the biggest guy out there a couple of times. (yes, he's bigger than me). there was one move that i used a lot and it turned out to be a prettygood submission move. i used it so much that they said they were gonna start calling it the prelock. it was fun though. my jaw is still feeling some of the effects of a few of the moves put on me. feels a little big like i got hit with a sledge hammer...but its a good feeling. i started to get the hang on some of the positions and moves by the end of the 3 hours. i'll deffinately go back again.
then, in the evening, we grilled a bunch of deer burgers. man they were good. i can't even discribe how good they were. big thick burgers with lots of flavor and juice and so yummy. and we're gonna do it again toniht. just hope they don't make me fat. and then i get to go to church tomorrow. what a great weekend. it really couldn't get much better.

3 Comments:

Blogger yoshi said...

i like the falling out of a helicopter feeling, but not the run over by a bulldozer. having a building fall on you is pretty kewl too.

Monday, January 29, 2007 7:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I failed somewhere.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Haynie said...

Lol.

Nothing beats a good burger or a good butt-kickery session. That's all I have to say about that.

Sounds like a good weekend to me.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home