Monday, January 08, 2007

next on the list...

would be my bro. don't worry, i didn't forget you. just gotta wait your turn...like when i get to the fridge before you and you wanna shove me out the way. that don't fly. but that's my only gripe.
i miss my bro. he's fun. he'll act all tough when we play counter strike, even though i always woop his booty. he likes riding motorcycles too. and he likes shooting his shotgun and blowing things up and shooting rockets at me and fun stuff like that. he makes fun of the way i dress, but i give it right back.
but he's more than just my bro. he's kinda like a spiritual mentor to me. he tells me when i'm wrong and encourages me to do what i believe is right, not just follow whatever i've been told. he encourages me to find out for myself what is right and wrong, not just to go off what i feel, or what people say, but to look it up and study the Bible for my answers. which is kewl. not many people give that kind of advice. they just say to do what feels right. which is why my bro is kewl. and why i miss him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Haynie said...

Awww..... you made me want an older brother.

Monday, January 08, 2007 8:04:00 PM  
Blogger Nata said...

i wanna big bro too! waaaahhh!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

a minor detail, bro....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:49:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

what can i say? the thing had a mind of its own!!

Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:19:00 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

Older brothers are overrated. Just ask my little sister!

Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home