Thursday, January 04, 2007

all righty now...

so as to keep my feeble and boring blog alive, i'm going to start posting small snippets of things i miss from back home. hope you find them interesting. or something.

i miss my mommy. not in a "waaaahhh i wanna go home i miss my mommy" way, but like a "my mom is kewl and i like spending time with her and i miss her" kind of way. if that makes any sense. she's funny, she laughs when i try to be funny, and she loves me (which is always a plus). and she cooks very yummy food. and i guess i miss her somewhat just cause she'd my mommy.

i miss my dad too. we've had some good talks together over the past 4 months. he's done a lot to help me stay here and that means a lot to me. i enjoy sitting and talking with both of my parents and i don't get to do that while i'm here. he also helped me find a really nice car that i know i wouldn't have found without his help.

well, that's all for now, folks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Joe, you made me cry again! I miss you lots, too, but you're where God wants you and that's the best place to be. Sure is gonna be quiet around here!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 7:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss your parents too, they def make the "cool parents" list anyday :)

Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you too, Joe...it was good to see you, even if it was only in passing... I should have invited you and Aaron to my NYE party when I saw you in Wal-Mart that day...link through my blog to see pics of it! Take care down there...I'm pleased to see you stick it out..

Saturday, January 06, 2007 12:26:00 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

I miss ya Yoshi, but not as much as I miss my parents!

Sunday, January 07, 2007 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home