Friday, September 08, 2006

i'm going to die....

yes its true. yay for me. right outside our door is this huge chunk of wall infected by mold. and its going to kill me. well, maybe not...but it almost did. i woke up this morning and my throat had practically close while i was asleep. it hurt so bad to swallow. it still hurts. adn the doc is nowhere to be found. uhg....
on a happier note, bravo company kicked butt this past weekend during GYMKAHANA. HOOAH!! we won with 230 pts...the 2nd place company had 171pts. oh yeah. we rock. and we will probly get honor company. then we get to wear these orange and black cords on our uniforms. yay. hm......what else to talk about....oh. i really like apples. i've been eating about 3-5 everyday. they are quite yummy. i got a really good one last night. so scrumpcous. ok. well i must go to a class now. ancient civ...its actually kinda enjoyable. i like it. so catch ya'll later.

3 Comments:

Blogger turza said...

i have an even grosser story about mold but im not allowed to tell it...........so. but i hope you feel better joe! and yay for fruits....

Saturday, September 09, 2006 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

I am surrounded by fruits...
IASBFAOTP. Hah I just used an really long acronym and nobody knows what it means but me.
NCSA has apples from hades, they are really really really really yucky, and it saddens me to the core !-)

Saturday, September 09, 2006 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

Hey, I commented here yesterday! Its not here! I'm gonna cry. . . .ok, I'm done
I think it said something to the effect of i'm going through seasonal allergies (slight as they may be) and I cannot imagine living with that THING outside y door.


ooo and I told you to latch on to that doctor once you find him and tell him you'll move into his house if something is not done about it

Have a good day! I miss you Joe, I hate to admit it, but I do

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home