Monday, August 07, 2006

My buddy nate

tonight i went out and had dinner with my buddy nate hornbrook. we went to ihop. i got a philey steak cheeseburger thingy. it was yummy. but the food isn't what this is about. it was about the conversations we had. we talked for about 2 1/2 hours. it was very thought provoking. he's a good guy. i wish i would've spent more time getting to know him this year. he sees everything with an open mind and he wants to learn. he's not afraid to discuss what he believes even thought its not always the popular belief. he's a missionary kid...but he's not a nerd or annoying like most other mk's are thought of as being. he's really smart and perceptive. he'd be a great guy to have as a roommate. he's a great listener and he loves to talk to people. and he comes up with some pretty good thoughts. i'm gonna try to keep in close contact with him. i'm glad he's my buddy.

4 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

ihop sounds AMAZING right now, but i still have an hour at work and after that i'm makin lasagna! haha, daniel as a therapist.....

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 4:07:00 PM  
Blogger Nata said...

uhm... you're embarrasing me!

i'm SO thankful to have you as friend too! by the way, i am a weird mk! and i wear it as a badge of honor!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

oh..right. sorry. i forgot.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 5:29:00 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

Not a strange wierd mk just a normal (do they exsist?) mk I'd love to talk to him more, but I never seem to see him (or go to church for that matter) I'm so glad camp is over and I get my life back (with an army of new, strange friends)

Friday, August 11, 2006 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home