Wednesday, August 02, 2006

religious? or just a rebel?

am i really religious? or am i just an actor in life who goes with the flow like everybody else? am i a person who is driven by convictions, or carnality (fleshly desires)? do i do what's right because i want to, or cause i know to? do i say the right things because i believe them or because i burp it back up? why am i me? what makes me who i am? what is the one thing that defines me as me? am i a match for myself, or am i on fire for God? am i a rock of confessions that Christ can use to build His church, or am i a coward who denies Him when things get rough? what is it with me.......

what about you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nata said...

it seems like the times when i think i'm righteous i'm actually rebelious. but when i think i'm rebelious i'm showing righteousness. when it comes to our sinful flesh a lot of things get twisted... thanks for the thought provoking-ness

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 8:44:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

why do you ask yourself if you're really asking us? I like the logic man, hehe. Your awesome joe, w00t.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

but that's just it jeff....i am asking myself. but to ask myself, i must also ask those around me if i intend on completing the question...it is a mulit-faceted question....and it needs an answer. it is the answer that will set men free from the power they hold over themselves.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home