Wednesday, August 02, 2006

religious? or just a rebel?

am i really religious? or am i just an actor in life who goes with the flow like everybody else? am i a person who is driven by convictions, or carnality (fleshly desires)? do i do what's right because i want to, or cause i know to? do i say the right things because i believe them or because i burp it back up? why am i me? what makes me who i am? what is the one thing that defines me as me? am i a match for myself, or am i on fire for God? am i a rock of confessions that Christ can use to build His church, or am i a coward who denies Him when things get rough? what is it with me.......

what about you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Nata said...

it seems like the times when i think i'm righteous i'm actually rebelious. but when i think i'm rebelious i'm showing righteousness. when it comes to our sinful flesh a lot of things get twisted... thanks for the thought provoking-ness

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 8:44:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

why do you ask yourself if you're really asking us? I like the logic man, hehe. Your awesome joe, w00t.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger frankcastle said...

Thick thoughts. i'm glad you're having them. You've changed so much from that Joe i once knew. (in a good way)email me sometime, aight?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

but that's just it jeff....i am asking myself. but to ask myself, i must also ask those around me if i intend on completing the question...it is a mulit-faceted question....and it needs an answer. it is the answer that will set men free from the power they hold over themselves.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger Lucky said...

It's good that you ask yourself hard questions like these, shows you care about the religious side of things, and you have an interest in doing the what pleases God. Hang in there...

Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger Princess of Fishers said...

I lived my all my years at faith as an actor.

Not anymore!! I'm a Child!!! I have assurance in Jesus Christ.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home