Monday, June 12, 2006

gaming is great fun

well i started to load games on my laptop and now my bro is all about playing head to head with me on all the diff games we have. hopefully he'lll get me a joystick so i can actually play some of em. but either way i'm gonna kick is little buttooty. oh yeah. he be going down.
apologies to any who were offended by my usage of the word "pimp" as an adjective in a previous post. i did in no way intend it to be taken as the, well, the bad form of the word.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nata said...

Dude! i actually used the word "pimp" (in the good way) in my daily, casual conversasion the other day! it was almost a surprise to me!

Monday, June 12, 2006 9:38:00 PM  
Blogger julio said...

hmm,,, ive been thinking real hard and theres no way i can think of that you could use the word "pimp" in a good way.

apology accepted.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

"pimped" - as in tricked out, ex. the show pimp my ride.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger turza said...

i like your laptop



post again.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

Just don't use pimp... use "tricked out", or whatever you hooligans say these days...

Friday, June 16, 2006 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

I'm getting a laptop!!!! Hooray!!! Wow this sounds like a camp cheer or something. . . anyway, @ camp we've been using the work pimp during our staff training, so I laugh when I hear/read it now. . a heeeheeheee!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home