Wednesday, May 17, 2006

i feel helpless to the world...

things keep happening to me and the people i care about. bad things. things we don't like. and i'm helpless. there is nothing i can do about it. it bites. i just want school to be over.

but then i think about this verse: psalm 126:5 (i think). it goes something like, "those who sow in sadness, will reap in joy and laughter."
even though things suk, this gives me hope and it is encouraging. things will get better. and that is what God says, not me. so i will be happy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

same here, with the chance of rw moving... can you get the people down there to pray for that?

Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, its hard to be cheerful all the time like we're supposed to be, but its good to know that that's not really what GOd says, he wants us broken, and sorrowful, but yet rejoicing always (i.e. not a fake, im a extra happy christian!)

Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

The people down here? Yep! I'll pray for all of you, and you for me? Being cheerful is hard, especially when I feel anti-social and that's way too often. That explains my random explosions, right?

Friday, May 19, 2006 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Roberto said...

I know how you feel, and that is a very good verse. Thanks for that insight into God's Word.

Friday, May 19, 2006 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home