Saturday, May 13, 2006

wahooey

yay. senior trip is over. it was a lot of fun. there were a lot of people on the trip. some were annoying, some weren't. some thought there should be more indians and less cheifs, so we told justin to shut up. the wilds was really good. even thought i had heard almost all of those sermons before, i think it was the first time that i actually wanted to let them impact me. and they did. i am now a better person.
dc was better than i thought it would be. the war memorials and othere monuments were a lot more astounding than i thought they would be. the museums...were boring. i almost got to go to the aquarium, but then most of the people in out group didn't wanna pay $5 to see all the kewl fishies, so i didn't get to go. i was sad so i pouted.
then last night we had the junior senior banquet. it was a lot of fun. there wasn't enough food and the room was really warm, but it was still a lot of fun.then afterwards we went and goofed off till 3 in the morning. i soundly womped andy's butt in a wrestling match. and he gave me a scratch right next to my eye. it looks ... like a scratch. for a while we made fun of adrienne, then hilary, then whoever would do something stupid enough for us to make fun of them. we started watching remember the titans, but allie and i left before it was over. it was a very fun night. i'm glad i picked the girl i did. she made the night worth it.

4 Comments:

Blogger MEC said...

In my opinion we're all chiefs so shut up Justin (hee hee that was so funny!)

The Wilds were good, I enjoyed it and I think I lost a ton of weight at Fat Camp

I too wanted to see the fishies, Joe I was willing to pay, but I had to be bored @ Museums and shop w/ Miss Wiebe and Mrs. Semmel

Jr/Sr was fun, I guess its a tradition now, Adrienne, Joe, Jared, Meg and Tyler @ Adrienne's house 'watching' a movie Remember the Titans is funnier to listen to than watch in my professional opinion

I'm so glad I took Tyler! I would have fallen asleep if he didn't keep me entertained

This is REALLY long, I think I'm gonna post now, but were/are your parents mad about the food?

Saturday, May 13, 2006 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

nah..they didn't care. they know that between me and my brother it will still get eaten.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Meg! I'm really ticked! You and Tyler will have to come over some other time and eat my food since you stood me up the night of Jr/Sr! :)

Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

uh oh.....

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home