Tuesday, April 04, 2006

wow...that was kewl

whilst i was workin this evening, i had the oppurtunity to take a few short breaks and sit on the grass. i don't know why, but i miss seeing the green grass. especially when it starts to grow and then you cut it. it always makes our yard look so much better. while i was sitting there, i smelled something interesting. so i started lookin around. i found some mint growing by the fence. it smelled really good. so i crushed some up with my foot, and the wind blew the scent around. and i felt very calm and peaceful...yeah, i know what you're all thinking..."yoshi has been smoking again or something" no i haven't. i guess i'm jsut ready for spring.

i also sat and looked up at the moon. it was like a perfect half moon, and it was really clear out so i could look straight up and see it perfectly. it was just weird to look up at it and try to comprehend how far away it was. it was kewl. i'm glad we have a moon. i like monns....hehehehe.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

joe... that was truly... beautiful. Never be ashamed... or I'll knock the head in to whoever mocks you...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our grass is starting to green after the rains of the weekend. I understand what you mean, somehow the color in the scenery somehow colors life all together. I agree with Jeff, don't be ashamed. It's very good.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger La Profesora said...

One night I stopped to look at the awesome sky and it totally overwhelmed me. I have to laugh when I think of God way way up there on his throne looking down at us little creatures. Why does He care so much? Beyond comprehension.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone. I love the moon too. Last night when i went out side I looked up as I usually do and the sky was so beautiful. The stars shone brilliantly and perfect little moon was just there waiting to be seen.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm rolling my eyes about the last sentance.... silly boy. i love spring. it is without a doubt my most favorite season!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:05:00 PM  
Blogger julio said...

ive been to the moon.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well woopdie doo

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

i wonder if there really is a man in the moon...or what moon cheese tastes like....

Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you smell like cheese...

Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home