Thursday, June 08, 2006

its all better

i got my laptop. its pimp. like really pimp. and i bought over 8 hours of cartoons at the dollar tree. hehehehehehehehehe. got some really funny ones. like the one about the magpies and when the guy s5h64oots the the other guy and he ends up in this barrle and the magpie goes into the radio and asks "do you have a magpie in your home?" its funny. i got woody woodpecker, popeye, felix the cat, and superman. hehehehehehe. i feel like a little kid again. its fun. and i downloaded morrowind, the ultimate awesomest game in the world. it is like todally mondo. and the compy came with a bunch of weird games with it too...some are ok, but most are realy stupid. but i have morrowind and counterstrike and rebel assault II and age of empires and a rumpload of other kewl games. but now i have to get back to planing the alpha and omega campiout thingidy. later you old fogies.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

cool

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger julio said...

i got a dvd of cartoons for $1 at walmart. the real cartoons too.

joe,, im a little weary of the way you said "pimp" normally i wouldnt have thought you to have used that word. i donno, i guess you say it alot in a joking manor,,, joe? im scared.

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

like that trailer off of josh kirby, the pimp of duets... and that amazon lady. And ronald mcdonald's... girl, hehehe.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey whats up joe? I don't think I have talked to you in forever. muchless blogged. so how was A and O? I hope it went well sorry I couldnt come. Sweet.... you got a laptop! I am having so much fun with mine. Have a great week. we need to do something together. Are you helping in VBS? I have a cd for you, its one you loaned to me a long time ago........

Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was akex blake

Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

That funny, Alex, you just kinda rambled for a few lines. Joe!!!! I'm mad! I want a laptop soooo bad! and I think if I earn enough this summer I can buy it myself, or convince my parents to go in with me on it, so now I'm looking online @ them all the time! I'm drooling at all the options, and upgrades! They really do mark them do for college students its kinda cool

and pimp was weird, just in case you were wondering

Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to you on saturday??? ~

Monday, June 12, 2006 6:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home