Wednesday, August 30, 2006

man down....

poor guy. we were in wrestling practise, and he was wrestling. but i guess someone did a throw or something and he somehow dislocated his elbow. for the 3rd time. so now he has to leave and go get orthopedic surgery. and he was actually one of the kewl guys. he was my battle buddy. but he might come back second semester.

if you couldn't guess, i can't think of anything to write about. maybe my creative spark got damaged in practise. i'll try to think up something more interesting to write about.

7 Comments:

Blogger turza said...

i miss you joe. Im in a spanish class where i dont know a single person. and it makes me think of the good times. and also of too many demerits, but thats beside the point. Hope you life is satisfactory

Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

WHAT DID I DO???

Sunday, September 03, 2006 6:22:00 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

i wish i had a battle buddy...(beleagured sigh).

its also easier to write when you use no rules of capitilization or punctuation. (sarcasm)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:52:00 PM  
Blogger Nata said...

i broke a fingure nail once...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 2:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dislocated my big toe once
Joe, I miss you. . .its a little boring around here w/o all the crazy guys

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:32:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I burped and farted at the sam time once.,.,., with nazi's all around and hitler himself sayin "excuse you!!!"... I have no idea.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm highly confused!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home