Saturday, June 04, 2005

The 'doors' of our lives

ok, so you all know that i want to be a navy seal when i get out of high school. what you don't know is that i used to have asthma as a little kid. ok, some of you knew that. anyway, to get into the navy, i have to get cleared by a doctor saying that i no longer struggle with asthma and that it won't be a problem for me. unfortunatley, my dad was diagnosed with asthma at age 44, and my older brother has always had it. so i went ot my doctor and and talked to him about it. he said that he can tell the navy that i am not struggling with it now or for the past few years, but he can't be certain that i will never struggle with it again. he told me i should take a pft (pulmonary function test) and he would look at my results. well, i took the test, but i don't know how i did. if i can get cleared, then i can join the navy and go for the seal teams. if i don't get cleared, i can't. and i have absolutely no idea what i will do if that happens. i have wanted to be a seal since junior high, and now i am a senior in high school. the uncertainty sucks, but i guess God know what he wants for me, so that makes it easier. if i get cleared, then i guess he is opening the door for the seals. if don't then i guess he doesn't want me there. i just really hope he does want me there. really really really hope. and now i just wait and see what happens. blehhh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom had it when she was younger then "grew out of it." It's all in God's hands~

Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

hey muffin - i will write a blog and answer your question. i don't think i could fit it in a comment.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home