Friday, June 03, 2005

Warning notice

This post is for the very not nice person who took all of my kick butt stickers and pictures from my locker. i am no longer grounded from life or my car and i have re-obtained my keys. when i find you out, i will exact swift retribution on your pathetic little hindparts. however, if you peacably surrender yourself to me and return the pics/stickers (and sell your soul to me for ... a period of 3 weeks) i will drop all grudges and ill will toward you. you have been warned.

2 Comments:

Blogger julio said...

that means that he's gonna do something bad to you.

btw, i have to say, that taking his stickers, was low. a stupid thing to do. he payed good $ for the stickers and those pictures rocked! i hope whoever took them will wreap a heavy and just consequence for what you did.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

oh, trust me, man. the whells in my head are turning to develope new and improved ways of turture and punishment. beware.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 4:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home