Friday, May 06, 2005

Human stupidity

WOMAN WONDERS WHY SHE KEEPS EATING CRAYONS
DEAR ANNIE: I am a 35-year-old woman with four children, an advanced degree and no serious health problems, but i have compulsively adn secretly been eating crayons for four months. I don't mean chewing on crayon here and there. I mean eating an entire 64-count box, and doing it several times a week. I can't stop, and i don't know why i am doing this. I am too embarassed to tell my doctor, because I know he'll think I am crazy. The box says the crayons are non-toxic, but i'm really eating a lot of them. And this is a dumb questioning, but are they fattening? Why am i doing this? Am I crazy? Please help. -CRAYON FREAK.

Once again, human stupidity slaps us right in the face. This was another article that caught my eye as I worked on my anatomy project. This is so funny. I wonder if crayons are like alcohol - something that you have to develope a taste for. She certainly has. I wonder if there is a difference in flavor between the scented and non-scented. Do they mess her up intestinaly? Does this habit change the color of her saliva? You could do a huge study on this lady about the effects of eating crayons. Someone could hire her as their science fair project. Don't worry, I'm kidding... sort of. This proves once again that mankind as a whole is not getting smarter and more advanced, but is becoming stupid and idiotic. A prime example of brain damage. But oh well, it gave me a good laugh. Hope you can find the humor in it too.

7 Comments:

Blogger julio said...

quack

Friday, May 06, 2005 5:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope "Annie" told to her see a shrink, lol~

Friday, May 06, 2005 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

she said she had some mineral deficiency or something else stupid like that. unfortunately, "annie" didn't know if crayons had a lot of calories or not. stupid lady. everybody should know that one.

Friday, May 06, 2005 9:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually the mineral deficiency could be real, stupid as it sounds. theres something like that involving dirt in the south but i won't get into that~

Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crayons dont taste that bad *looks over shoulder with paranoia*

Monday, May 16, 2005 7:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to update~

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:31:00 PM  
Blogger yoshi said...

sorry, been busy

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home