Thursday, March 09, 2006

solitare vs. solitary

i finally got some games on my palm pilot. i had some before, but then it died and i lost everything. so i'm not gonna let that happen again. but needless to say, i got solitare. and i have perfected a mean game at it, might i add. and its all thanx to hanny the squeeker. she got me started into the game a few months back. so her ya go....this post is dedicated to you.
and on a different note, my parents have left me all alone at home for the evening. its kinda weird...i got a bit freaked out. i was in the basement playing nfl blitz and i heard the dog moving around...except it didn't sound like her at all. i don't know what she was doing, but it sounded like someone rearranging the furniture. so i came up and checked on her..and she just laid on the floor and whined at me...stupid dog. i told her she could come downstairs and hang with me, and eventually she did. (she's kinda slow in the head) but then she went back upstairs and whined some more. whatever. i hope my parents enjoy themselves. i'm glad they are doing this - they have been so busy that they never get time to spend with each other, and i admit that i'm not always the most romantic person for them to hang with. so yay for them. and may they have many happy returns.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

Of course they'd want your blessing joe...

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:16:00 AM  
Blogger Roberto said...

I hate Solitaire...I can never win, yet I continue to play. I'm an idiot.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 12:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww it's dedicated to me?!?! YAY!!

Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

hee hee Joe NOT romantic

Monday, March 13, 2006 8:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home