Monday, April 25, 2005

hi. (wait - not yet. just kiddin) i think i'm gonna use my blog to jsut talk about whatever i feel like at the moment that i am writing. yeah. i think i'm gonna do that. and if i'm not hinking of any thing, i'll just write about my day until something pops into my head.
speakin of which, my day was pretty boring. i got up, drove to school. the only fun part there was trying to pass somebody when your dumb car won't accelerate. yeah, that kinda sucked. but nobody crashed, and i didn't see any fingers, so i guess it's alright. school - what can i say? the best (and only good part of my day) was choir,ironicaly. i hat that class. so today i just goofed off with the other guys in the class. the best part was watching sam smack joel in the face after joel pulled his chair out from under him. it was to freakin hilarious that my abs hurt from laughing so hard. the rest of the day pretty much stunk. then on the way home, i had to get gas. i am now broke. THANKS A LOT, YOU STUPID ARABS! IT'S ALL YOU FAULT! then i came home and worked on my anatomy project, and boy is it a killer. we have to get 50 articles about anatomy related stuff, and 50 about microbiology stuff. then we have to mount them on construction paper. what piontless time consuming fun! i'm about halfway done. it's due may 9th. oh, i remember one other bright spot i my dreary day - i got my progress report for trig class. i got an 88%! that is so cool. now, some of you might be thinking cynical thoughts, but i was getting an F 2 months ago in that class, so i am really happy about that. also, my dad told me that if i get all As and Bs, he would buy me a new palm pilot and keyboard,which is perfectly fine with me. ok, i am done talking. bye

2 Comments:

Blogger julio said...

awsome blog!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 3:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. i'm kinda new to this and i don't really know what i'm doing, but who cares?

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home